Mind blow

I'm busy. Busy to investing a bright future for myself, my family, and my pride. I admit that I have nothing to proud. That's why I need to study smart to get a good job so I can have my own money. Cliche haha. I wasn't born with silver spoon in mouth. I need to work hard to get the things that I want. I'm not the one that easily got what I want.


I was born and growing up in family that full of conflict. Full of madness and sadness, unexpected emotions and something that might out of your mind. What I've facing right now is a people that having a habit ‘come and go’. I admit, sometimes it bother my emotion but I realize I should be prepare a tough heart and mind for it. I must have an art of controlling an emotion. I must be a creative person to survive with these kinds of people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment